Sunday 30 June 2013

Now we are talking, some concrete legacy proposals



I just got my sweaty little hands on a copy of North Yorkshire County Council's Tour legacy proposal report and its better than I could have imagined. Traffic free to Spofforth is part of it although what form it will take on the ground is unclear. Better yet there is a whole raft of proposals including extending the Nidderdale Greenway via Ripon to Masham how cool would that be? As well as loads of other stuff in the Dales  and some urban stuff too.

Now these are un-funded proposals currently, but as a starting point at least NYCC have identified viable and much needed projects so good on them. I'm very excited I haven't read it all yet, but you should have a read we will be talking about this for a while yet.  I will be trying my damnedest to make it all happen but at least we have a starting point.

Oh and Froome looked good today in the Tour could be a good summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment