Saturday 2 November 2013

Movember


Personally I draw the line at growing a moustache even for a noble cause, but raising awareness about men's health seems fairly important. It's November and many people will be growing a months worth of upper lip fluff on their face to raise awareness  of a subject that sometimes gets ignored. Good on them for being less (or more?) vain than me.

Cycle Harrogate will have to make do with pointing you people with fluffy faces (or not) at this excellent video from public health evangelist Dr Mike Evans and one of the guys behind the Movember cult Adam Goreny. If you have five minutes watch it, you may as a result live longer and feel better whilst your doing it.  Please don't suggest I am ignoring Movember because I am chicken. I am just well, you know staying shaved.




0 comments:

Post a Comment