Wednesday 9 October 2013

In news Just in- BORIS IS COMING


I wrote a piece recently about how we should have "boris bikes" in Harrogate. I sent my blog to Mark Kibblewhite at NYCC he is their sustainable transport guy and seems on the case. He got back with the good news that just such a scheme will be happening in Harrogate and soon. It will run from the station and its a slightly different scheme called bike and go but all good, I look forward to it.

I also sent my Article to Visit Harrogate and they are on the case to. Angela and John (who is a keen cyclist) are looking at ways of better promoting the whole Harrogate area as a package to tourists. Even better they are keen to work with Cycle Harrogate too especially as the tour is only nine months away now. I'm hoping we can help them with some info about the local cycling scene and what facilities we have for bike riders in our town.

Win, Win


0 comments:

Post a Comment